To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients, staff and community as a whole, we have modified our office procedures to adjust to the current circumstances. In addition to rigorous infection control and cleaning protocols, we have streamlined our check-in process to make it as contactless as possible: registration forms, insurance and medical history updates and copayment collection will be completed prior to your appointment; future appointments will be scheduled in the privacy of the exam room.
Our goal is to utilize your time in the office for direct medical care and to complete all other related activities remotely to allow for appropriate social distancing with staff and other patients. We thank you for your support, understanding and cooperation as we all adjust to these necessary changes.
Please see the following instructions below regarding our modified process for appointments:
- Please print and complete the following registration forms: https://www.drwildemore.com/storage/app/media/Patient-Forms.pdf.
- Please also take a photo of both sides of your medical insurance card and your driver’s license
- Please send all of the above items to us via a message in the patient portal (you can attach them to a message) or to our secure email: [email protected]
- By sending these in advance of your appointment we can complete your registration process before you arrive to make your check-in process as seamless as possible.
- If this is your first visit in 2020, please send a photo of both sides of your insurance card (see instructions above)
- Please log-in to the patient portal before your appointment: https://drwildemore.ema.md/ema/PatientLogin.action and go to ‘My Health’ to complete or update your personal and health-related information. Please see the instructions at the end of this message regarding the portal. Completing this ahead of time will ensure your visit is as seamless as possible and minimizes your potential time in the reception room completing forms.
- Please wear a mask at all times during your visit – unfortunately we will be unable to see you if you arrive without a mask.
- Please do not bring a companion to your visit unless absolutely necessary.
- If you, or someone in your family, has exhibited flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, severe muscle aches, shaking chills, vomiting, diarrhea, or recent loss of taste or smell; or if you have had contact with someone who has known or suspected COVID-19 infection, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- In the event you arrive early, please wait until it is time for your appointment before entering the office – if we are running late we will call you in advance so you do not have to wait in the office.
Instructions for Patient Portal:
The following are step-by-step instructions to accessing and using the new patient portal:
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your patient portal - click on the link and follow the instructions.
- your username is your email address
- you will be instructed to create a password
- use one of these two web browsers: Chrome or Firefox - as the portal works best with these
- Once you enter the patient portal:
- First - go to Messages – this is where you will find messages from us and you can send messages as well as your registration forms and photos of your current insurance card and driver's license.
- Next - go to My Health - this is where you can confirm and update your contact information, pharmacy and medical history.
- Before your visit please update all of the information in the 'My Health' section - this will ensure your check-in process and visit goes as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Please note: as you complete the information it is important to select YES when asked if you want to opt-in to email notifications - this will only be an email to alert you to a message or result in your portal - it is not used for any other reason. If you select no, you will not be notified when you receive messages from us regarding your care or alerting you to test results.
- Once you finish this section, select SAVE and you will then be directed to Insurance and Pharmacy - please note, only the office staff can update the insurance information, so do not worry if it says inactive or is incorrect, this will be confirmed and updated by the staff prior to your appointment.
- Next, move on to Medications - once completed select 'Save and Continue'. Do this for each section on the left side of the screen, ending with Family history. Problem list does not allow you to edit.
Thank you for your cooperation in preparing for your visit ahead of time. Please contact us if you have any questions.