To ensure the safety of our patients, staff and community, we have modified our office procedures as noted below:
- Even more rigorous infection control and cleaning protocols.
- COVID-19 Vaccination of our entire staff and required mask wearing for all staff and patients.
- Streamlined check-in process with registration forms, insurance and medical history updates completed prior to your appointment.
- After an initial check-in, patients will be quickly taken to an exam room.
- Future appointments will be scheduled in the privacy of your exam room.
- Tele-dermatology appointments remain available for patients who prefer to be seen virtually.
We thank you for your support, understanding and cooperation as we all adjust to these necessary changes.
Please see the following instructions below regarding our modified process for appointments:
- Please print and complete the following registration forms prior to your appointment:
- If you can send the completed forms to us via a message in the patient portal (attach them to a message) or to our secure email: [email protected] we can complete your registration process before you arrive to make your check-in process as seamless as possible.
- If you cannot send them in advance, please bring the completed forms with you to your appointment.
- Please log-in to the patient portal before your appointment: https://drwildemore.ema.md/ema/PatientLogin.action and go to ‘My Health’ to complete or update your personal and health-related information. Please see the instructions at the end of this message regarding the portal to make this process easier. Completing this ahead of time will ensure your visit is as efficient as possible and minimizes your potential time completing forms. If you are unable to do so, do not worry - we can also obtain this information at your visit.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment.
- Please do not bring a companion to your visit unless absolutely necessary.
- If you, or someone in your family, has exhibited flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, severe muscle aches, shaking chills, vomiting, diarrhea, or recent loss of taste or smell; or if you have had contact with someone who has known or suspected COVID-19 infection, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- In the event you arrive early, please wait until it is time for your appointment before entering the office.
Instructions for Patient Portal:
The following are step-by-step instructions to accessing and using the new patient portal - please call us if you have any questions or encounter any problems during the process:
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your patient portal - click on the link and follow the instructions.
- Your username is your email address
- You will be instructed to create a password
- Use one of these two web browsers: Chrome or Firefox - the portal works best with these
- Once you enter the patient portal:
- First - go to Messages – this is where you will find messages from us and you can send messages as well as your registration forms and photos of your current insurance card and driver's license.
- Next - go to My Health - this is where you can confirm and update your contact information, pharmacy and medical history.
- Before your visit please update all of the information in the 'My Health' section - this will ensure your check-in process and visit goes as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Please note: as you complete the information it is important to select YES when asked if you want to opt-in to email notifications - this will only be an email to alert you to a message or result in your portal - it is not used for any other reason. If you select no, you will not be notified when you receive messages from us regarding your care or alerting you to test results.
- Once you finish this section, select SAVE and you will then be directed to Insurance and Pharmacy.
- Next, move on to Medications - once completed select 'Save and Continue'. Do this for each section on the left side of the screen, ending with Family history.
- Please note:
- For insurance: only the office staff can update the insurance information - do not worry if it says 'inactive' or is incorrect - this will be confirmed and updated by the staff prior to your appointment.
- For medications, only the name of your medication is important - you do not need to enter any of the additional information (units, dosage, frequency, date started, etc).
- 'Problem list' does not allow you to edit.
Thank you for your cooperation in preparing for your visit ahead of time. Please contact us if you have any questions.